Gennady V. Ponomarev, PhD
Interests: biomedical imaging, programming
E-mail: krkdl [at] mail [dot] ru
6. Ponomarev GV, Kazanov MD. Classification of ANA HEp-2 slide images using morphological features of stained patterns, Pattern Recognition Letters, In Press, ScienceDirect
5. Ponomarev GV, Arlazarov VL, Gelfand MS, Kazanov MD. ANA HEp-2 cells image classification using number, size, shape and localization of targeted cell regions, Pattern Recognition, 47 (7), pp.2360-2366, 2014.
4. Rueda S, Fathima S, Knight CL, Yaqub M, Papageorghiou AT, Rahmatullah B, Foi A, Maggioni M, Pepe A, Tohka J, Stebbing RV, McManigle JE, Ciurte A, Bresson X,Cuadra MB, Sun C, Ponomarev GV, Gelfand MS, Kazanov MD, Wang CW, Chen HC, Peng CW, Hung CM, Noble JA. Evaluation and comparison of current fetal ultrasound image segmentation methods for biometric measurements: a grand challenge, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 33(4), pp.797-813, 2014.
3. Ponomarev GV, Gelfand MS, Kazanov MD. Classification of Fluorescent Cell Images based on Morphological Properties of Stained Cell Regions, Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, Melbourne, Australia, Sep 15-18, 2013.
2. Ponomarev GV, Gelfand MS, Kazanov MD. A Multilevel Thresholding Combined with Edge Detection and Shape-based Recognition for Segmentation of Fetal Ultrasound Images, Proceedings of 9th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: From Nano to Macro, ISBI 2012, May 2-5, Barcelona, Spain, 2012.
1. Ponomarev GV, Arlazarov VL, Kazanov MD. Bayesian HEp-2 Сells Image Classification Using Original and Sharpened Versions of Images, Proceedings of the 21th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Tsukuba Science City, Japan, November 11-15, 2012.
First prize at Fetal Femur Challenge: Biometric Measurements from Fetal Ultrasound Images, IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging, Barcelona, Spain, 2-5.5.2012.